In most automotive ads yes 5 speed usually refers to the vehicle being equipped with a 5 speed manual transmission what it really means in technical terms is that it is equipped with a transmission that has five forward speeds whether it is an automatic or manual. Best answer ok it is commonly accepted that 5 speed is referring to a manual transmission generally if someone tells you that its a 5 speed its going to be a manual granted that the correct term would be manual or standard transmission most people who say 5 speed mean its a manual
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.